Clear waterslide suitable for INKJET printers. Suitable for all INKJET printers.
Inkjet waterslide can be used for the following:
- Stainless Steel
- Wood etc.
Paper type: Heavy
- Print image mirrored
- Print onto transparency film marked with red arrow.
- Blow dry transparency film with hairdryer or heat gun.
- Place Transparency film face down onto waterslide paper.
- Run through laminator twice at 140 to 150 degrees.
- Allow to cool down for 5 minutes and peel away transparency film in one brisk motion.
- Cut design as desired.
- Place waterslide in water for 30 seconds will film loosens.
- Transfer film onto selected product.
- Remove all water bubbles and smooth out waterslide.
- Allow to dry (For best results use a hair dryer or heat gun).